Re: XY in DosBox (XP)

At 3/26/2004 07:59 PM -0500, Robert Holmgren wrote:
. Open the Windows Registry (not XyWWWeb.REG!) with
REGEDIT. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Console\DOS Window, and Modify the value of
"FullScreen": set it to "1". Close REGEDIT. Try DOS/NV again in Xy4. Should
run DOS in a Desktop window... If that doesn't work, then go to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Console\FullScreen for good measujre, and Modify the value
there of "FullScreen": set it to "1" also.