IRNORE Marguerite's virus warning

Sorry, folks. I've been hoaxed. The virus I was warned about and then warned you about is not a virus. No damage done, though. The file you may have deleted is not a critical file and can be retrieved. (You will need to recover it only if you use MS Visual J++ 1.1 to develop Java programs.) If you _do_ need to recover the program, go to the website below for instructions. Or if you need your mind eased, as I did. Marguerite

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html

ps: thanks to Strauss