(no subject)

Hi Everyone:

A virus has been inadvertently passed onto me by my son's soccer coach. He says my address book has in turn been infected, which is why I'm emailing you. The virus isn't detected by Norton or McAfee and stis quietly for 14 days before damaging the system. It is sent automatically to everyone in your address book whether or not you sent e-mails to the people in it. Since you are in my address book there's a chance you will find it in your computer, too. I followed his directions (below) and  got rid of the virus easily.

1. Go to Start, Find or Search option.
2. In the file/folders option, type the name:jdbgmgr.exe
3. Be sure you search your C: drive and all sub-folders and any other
drives you may have.
4. Click "find now"
5. The virus has a teddy bear icon with the name jdbgmgr.exe DO NOT
OPEN IT.
6. Go to edit (on the menu bar), choose "select all" to highlight the
file without opening it.
7. Now go to the File (on the menu bar) and select delete. It will then
go to the Recycle bin.
8. Go to the Recycle Bin and delete it there as well.

IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS, CONTACT ALL THE PEOPLE IN
YOUR ADDRESS BOOK, SO THAT THEY CAN ERADICATE IT FROM THEIR OWN ADDRESS BOOKS.

To do this:

1. Open a new e-mail message
2. Open your address book. If you have a send-to-all option, click on that. Otherwise, click on every address so that it appears in the Send To box of the e-mail message.
3. Copy this message into the message field, paste into the new e-mail, enter subject....send.