Re: TTG marketing woes

agree that the users on this list are an important asset to us. In fact, I
think we have made an effort to be open and discuss our plans and direction,
and have made it a point to pay attention to the comments here.

I think what he may have detected in my last message was some level of
frustration at what I perceived to be diatribe-like messages from writers who
obviously haven't been on this list very long, based on their assumptions about
our interest and responsiveness which I feel are unfounded and which I
(naiively perhaps) do not think are generally shared by those who have had an
opportunity to exchange their views with us.

I never have any problem with people who have gripes or viewpoints different
from mine. I do, however, always take exception to hostility and sarcasm.
Reasonable people can and often do differ, and everyone's (or almost everyone's
) viewpoint is entitled to fair consideration. I just have a strong
preference for civility and consideration.

K.