Re: Xywrite's autocorrect and autoreplace - more

At 08:50 PM 12/18/00 EST, TBaehr@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>The code is AR for auto expanding text; it's on Annie's Web site. Another
>detail: when you add AR to key assignments in the keyboard file, you don't
>replace what's already there. I wasn't clear about that. In Xy4, if you
don't
>want autoreplace on all the time,

Why not??

>you can just hit the Ctrl key by itself
>after typing anything you want expanded (and for which you have a pair
>designated in your SPL file).

Do you know how many abbreviations I have in my .spl file? Do you know how
many extra Ctrls that would be?

What you suggest sounds like going back to the castrated version 3.55. What
is the point???? Or am I missing something?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)