Re: Xywrite's autocorrect and autoreplace - more

"
" The code is AR for auto expanding text; it's on Annie's Web site. Another

" detail: when you add AR to key assignments in the keyboard file, you don't
" replace what's already there. I wasn't clear about that. In Xy4, if you don't
" want autoreplace on all the time, you can just hit the Ctrl key by itself
" after typing anything you want expanded (and for which you have a pair
" designated in your SPL file).
"
" Tim Baehr
---------
	And can we acknowledge that users should not
	have 'a SPL file' but 'your SPL files'

	You could have one for each project, each
	vocabulary (hmm.. I wonder what Ed Cray has
	in his. No, maybe I don't), each language.

	Do try a different (better?) PERS.SPL sometime
	(amd they could have different names, methods
	of loading, etc.

		`				Daniel Say
						say@xxxxxxxx
---------