Re: FW: Re: FW: Windows 95

On 18-SEP-1995 21:49:12.0 xywrite said to LESLIE319
  >On the subject of the dialog box asking about capitalization of words
  >encountered in spell check, first I would say that it is deliberate,
  >allowing for words such as XyWrite to be correctly entered into the
  >personal spelling dictionary. In that sense, our personal dictionary
  >is more precise than if that distinction were not recognized (i.e.
  >Xywrite would be recognized as a misspelling). You are not the first
  >person to find that annoying, however, myself included, so I suspect
  >that the next release will include a default, accepting the word
  >however capitalized.

  K.F.,

  Thanks very much. It would be good to have the option. For
normal work, you would, of course, want it to beep you on Xywrite
or Macarthur.

But: when you are spellchecking a history of the Pacific War,
say, it's danged annoying to have to pat the program on the head
and assure it every time that MacArthur is indeed what you want.

BTW: Have any conflicts with Win 95 and XyWin been reported? I
have the install disk sitting right here waiting for the weekend,
or shall I hold off?

--Leslie--
`[1;35;40mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Registered