OFF TOPIC--"new guy"

Mr. Jowers:

The cognoscenti on this Xy-list do not suffer fools gladly, and consider anyone
not as knowledgeable as themselves to be a fool. They often toss lightning bolts
at each other. We ignorant lurkers have learned to keep our heads down, and if
forced to ask a question, consider the singed hair worth the information gained.
Don't take it personally. And have a great day!

Jeffrey G. Purvis
gottlos@xxxxxxxx