Re: smart words

N. Sivin wrote:

> After having been cheated by NB several years ago, I have no interest in
> any of their products, nor (if asked) would I advise anyone else to do
> business with them.

I believe it's only fair to point out that Nathan's experience with an
earlier incarnation of the makers of NotaBene was not shared my other
users of the program. NB is a terrific product; its makers have honored
all obligations to me; it continues to developed (a major upgrade from
IBID to Ibidem; printer drivers for recent printers; etc.). A Windows
version is in production. I would recommend it to anyone without
reservation.
Bill
--
William H. TeBrake