Re: XyWin Unresponsive

Peter Cassidy wrote:
Xymaestras and Xymasters,
Looks like it is all loaded OK but when I (I think) manage to define and CLIP a piece of text in Xy4 all I get when I paste in a Windows applications are these weird strings:
C:\XYW4DOS\$VER$.TMP,652
When I go in the other direction, Xy4 always pastes the string in the command line. Encouraging, but not even close enough for government work.

Is there an incantation I should use? Live offering?

Peter

Peter,
CLIP works without any problem in my system. Do you have a properly defined Helpkey? If Xy4 pastes the string in the command line, what if you put the cursor in a text windows before running CLIP? Follow the guidelines included with CLIP and please let us know. It works without any doubt!
Manuel Castelao