Re: XyWin Unresponsive

Xy4 has a nice RTF-filter, which I use to interface with Word (apologies), back and forth; it may be not as fast as CTRL+C and CTRL+V, but it works just fine.

Jorge

Peter Cassidy wrote:
Xymaestras and Xymasters,

I've been merrily Xying along with Xy4 for some time after Xywin refused to boot years ago now - but this quarter I have a project in which copying with quick CNTRL-C in Xywrite and pasting with CNTRL-V in Word (forgive me) would be really useful. Xywin is still dead and I can't get a fresh reinstall to take. The install routine complains that drives D, E, F, G, H, I and J (I have a multimedia/multimemorystick reader that reports out a number of logically-assigned drives; D is the CD-ROM drive) are unavailable or otherwise undesirable.

What's a prodigal WinXyer to do?

Peter