Re: Save selected DF block to file without EOF marker?

Russ:
> I changed my settings in the settings.dfl file, quite and reloaded xy,
> and i still get the same result.

Are you saving (SAVESEL a/k/a SAD) to the same file as before? If Doc. Info. is already present in the file after the EOF, setting default IO to 0 won't remove the junk from the file. That requires a separate operation, with a routine such as U2's ZAP26 or its plain-Jane predecessor, described in U2 just above frame ZAP26 (issue NABFRM ZAP26 to go there).

Try SADing to a new file. If that doesn't work, you might have to break down and show us exactly
what the junk is that appears after the EOF marker. Maybe it has nothing to do with Doc. Info.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx