Re: Save selected DF block to file without EOF marker?

Carl:

I suspect that the problem is the EOF marker because i took the file that was generated by the SAD,
opened it in Xy and used ZAP26 on it, and the junk at the bottom of the file was gone.

I was looking through U2, is there anything like a SAD with a ZAP26 option?

Thanks

Russ