Re: XYdos & new desktop

> 2. Any one having any trouble using XYdos4 with a Samsung
> SyncMaster flat-panel monitor? Anyone happy.

  I'm running XYdos4 on a Samsung SyncMaster 191T flat panel. The
monitor is great. I especially like using it in "portrait" model (i.e.
tall and narrow, like a sheet of paper)---a whole page of formatted text
can be readably previewed.
  My Operating System is Win2K, which is much less successful. Tame
helps a lot, but I have to say that some problems remain---my dedicated
cursor keys are still slow to respond, and the alt-cursor keys, which
require the NI function call at the start of their codes, aren't
corrected by Tame at all, it seems. Perhaps my keyboard is partly to
blame, or maybe it's the Dell hardware.

--
Martin J. Osborne
Department of Economics