Re: dos colors

I'll try to send it off-line as an attachment.

Micheal Norman
Michael Edwards wrote:
   I am interested in getting this, too. But I've tried several times to
visit the web site given, at various times, and I just can't get through. On
one occasion, I left the computer alone for a couple of hours, and, even after
that, the site still hadn't come up - although I got no error message saying it
couldn't find the page, either. It acted as if it were still downloading the
page - but, after a couple of hours, I imagine that either it would have done
so, or it was by then never going to.
   Have other people successfully visited the site? Would anyone have any
idea why I'm not getting through, or what I can do about it?
Could it be that the ".zip" ending to the U.R.L. is the problem? - perhaps
a web page needs to end in ".htm" or ".html", although I know graphics endings
such as ".jpg" also work. But does ".zip"?
   I would appreciate any help, thanks.

             Regards,
             Michael Edwards.