Re: XyWrite

As a former XyWriter (I still use it for some things but defected to Word for
Windows after many many years of loyal use) who still pops in now and then to
see if the line on the scope has gone flat or if, by a miracle, the product is
showing signs of life.

I enjoyed your message but it is a little unfair, maybe. I don't want to get
into an OS/2 war, but: I don't use it and nobody I know uses it. I'm head of
Computer Services for an international organization, part of a research
consortium with thousands of scientists worldwide, all of whom have PCs. NOT
ONE is using OS/2 and I have heard zero demand for it. These are simply facts,
not opinions, and are not comments on the merit of OS/2.

On the other hand EVERYBODY wants to start publishing stuff on the World Wide
Web. If "XyWrite" is looking for a comeback opportunity an HTML driver rather
than SGML driver (though that wouldn't hurt) would FAR OUTSELL an OS/2 version
of the product.