---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 15:06:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: ehume@xxxxxxxx

I chain printed a number of files (total of about 100 pages,
including 104 imbedded footnotes) and I discovered that each
time I printed the chain (made the parentfile and did the
type@parentfile command) it would print out as expected but then
it would eat some segment of the text from one of the
files--from a half page to a lot more, several pages...and what
was even wierder, it would eat a different piece of a different
file each time, so I had no idea what was missing from each
printout without going through the entire thing and finding a
page where text was printed over other text, or a sentence
drifted off into a blank half page...any ideas on what I'm doing
wrong, or how to get the printchain command to work properly?
Many thanks. Ellen Hume, Annenberg Washington Program
ehume@xxxxxxxx