Re: AR Function

" Since I posted the message regarding the AR function in XyWrite 3.56, I
" discovered that some of the details were inaccurate. Once removed from III+,
" the AR function was not reinserted into XyWrite. TTG restored the function in
" XyWrite 4. Also, there never was an actual lawsuit, merely a threat.
" " It is possible to map the AC function to the space bar by moving to key 57, and
" typing AR, .
" --------------------
" Thank you, Britt
" Technical Support
"
   This is one of the reasons I suggested that TTG
   report a list of the changes in XYdos 3.xx and
   how any problems are corrected in XYdos 4.xx.
    If it has been written out, then we need to
   know which kernel does what, and how XY4 has
   solved or improved on it.

    (And if you make the list, please make it ASCII,
   80 columns, wide, not the graphic mode that you
   used for the list of XY4016 files that I had to
   solve for myself and translate
XY4016.FIL   10939 12-27-94 List of Files for XyWrite v.
4.016
   This file on the BBS is XY4 graphic image.

      Daniel Say
      say@xxxxxxxx