Re: For Kenneth Frank: Long Filenames et al.

call me Ken or Kenny-- either works), I will pass your
suggestion regarding long file names back to development and see
what they have to say about it.

I agree with you about the OEM font, but frankly I have gotten
used to it, and in fact very often work in WYSIWYG mode anyway
without much penalty. While we have discussed this matter many
times internally, the change to a proportionately spaced font is
a big job, and we haven't found a monospaced font that is much
of an improvement.

>>Is this where you hang out? Why don't you ever visit your own
BBS? Or read the traffic there?<<

This is in fact where I hang out for XyWrite, although when we
install the newest release of our BBS software I will be able to
log onto it directly from the network and will probably be a
little more active as a result. I am shown messages from time
to time that the people who monitor the BBS think I should see,
but I know it would be a good idea if I monitored it more myself.

K.