RE: converting Xywrite text files en masse to Word?

Tim: Have you had to employ extraordinary measures to make Xy4DOS work on
WinXP? Everything I've heard and read suggests a very hostile, if not
forbidding, environment for DOS programs. I tried loading Xy4DOS on Win NT
and the display was unusable and the key assignments didn't work. Any
similar problems with XP? I'm asking because our ISD people are itching to
"improve" on the Win 95 operating system on my computer at work.

Jim Eberle