Re: converting Xywrite text files en masse to Word?

One poster asked: why do I need a post-MS 98 format? I don't right now, but I
will, if a) my computer ever completely crashes and I need to reinstall new
operating system, or b) if I every in the next 20 years buy a new computer. I
won't be able to get Windows 98 in, say, 2004. So for protective reasons, I
want to do a mass conversion of text files,and put them somewhere off my hard
drive. It sounds like Word Port MIGHT be my best bet. Thanks, Art Levine