Re: vDosXy: Frequent crashes

Carl,

The latest release (which I have dubbed 1.10) is based on latest vDos
release 20150410, and the earlier ones were based on vDos 20141019. The
underlying engine is different, and many things must have been
implemented differently. From what I hear, I would think that version
vDosXy version 1.00 (aka version 2014-12-16), size 368 KB, is the stable
release for now. I wanted to stress the difference by making the current
version 1.1, and not 1.01 which was my initial idea because of this
shift of foundation. It is a different beast, and may need some
adjustments and bug reports to the developers to be entirely stable.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx