Re: No more upgrades or bug fixes?

** Reply to note from Tom Hawley  Sat, 2 Nov 1996 23:37:57 -0500 (EST)

> The current XY4 DOS EDITOR.EXE is ... a stable version in my
> experience, but that's not to overlook the
> still-growing list of things that we need fixed.
>
> It's unrealistic to expect new releases of the DOS
> version with additional features, but I for one would
> be willing to pay for a final bug fix that cleaned
> things up a bit . . . How about it, TTG? Is the DOS
> version finished at 4.017?

The pointful thing to do would be to assemble, cooperatively,
a list of bugs (_not_ new features) that they should address.
It would give them something concrete to consider. The problem
is, that we want this because we want a version of
XyWrite that we can live with, forever and ever, amen. In other
words, we aren't really prospects for the new TTG Win95 product.
Not much incentive in that for TTG . . .

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx