Re: new to Tame

> BUT -- I can't use session restore all of a sudden.

"Session restore"? Could you elaborate?
Well, "restore session", then. Here's what happens. Log/Restore session has
recently become an invaluable part of my workflow. [Would that Internet
Explorer had it! (Does anyone know of an add-on that does this?) Opera has
it, amongst browsers, but Opera doesn't work properly with a substantial
number of major websites.] Here's what happens. I can log a session OK, but
whatever I do, when I go to restore it, I can't. In Windowed mode, the box
which should show my logged sessions just shows the little rectangles; in
full-screen mode, that box is just blank. It's very mystifying. Why should
Tame disable that feature?