Re: Further to XY under XP: finding config.xy

Patricia,
I find it easier to find things on my desktop. Except for the newest office XP box, I'm working on ancient and fairly small monitors, so there isn't much room on the toolbar.
Try what I do: enlarge the taskbar (including the quick-launch part) by
just positioning your cursor on the top of it until you get the cursor
changing to the sizing arrows, then pull it up until it forms two (or more
if you like) rows. My Norwegian friend has a really fat taskbar with maybe
40 icons in the quick launch area.
By the bye, does Copy Con not work under XP?

It works for me.
I tried it today, when I was creating .nt and .bat files, but was rattled and may have forgotten something. Typed
copy con runxyxp.bat
f:
cd f:\xy4
editor.exe
and then hit CtrlZ. Nothing seemed to happen, but I may have forgotten to hit enter.

Yeah, nothing appears until you do.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx