Re: Xy3 vs Xy4 (was: Luddite defined [etc])

I too wouldn't go back to Xy3; I haven't encountered many Xy4 users who
would. But I readily concede that there are Xy3 users who don't want to
switch and have good reasons.

Can we all just agree that any form of Xy is, for serious writers and
editors, better than any of the known competition? The XyWrite list is so
valuable to me that I'm reluctant to delete unread _any_ incoming e-mail
from that source; but am I wrong in thinking this thread is no longer
taking us much of anywhere?

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel