Re: Nota Bene Lingua characters (was BN seriously)

Emery--

I used the Latin to hide my ignorance. As I recall many of the characters
in Lingua are three-byte codes--though I'm not certain--and my guess is
that this would bring on tricky conversion problems, if not conversion
hysteria.

Didn't know about the MS "web fonts." Thanks.

Robert Hemenway