"Press hotkey again to go into TSR--press ESC to return to Xywrite"

Please, all, can someone help me with this?
Whenever I accidentally press the key that results in the message alluded to in the subject header of this message, I can usually get out, but today am finding it unusually difficult.
BAFFLINGLY, I don't know what code invokes the TSR and would be most
grateful if someone could mention the code so that I could expunge
the wretched thing from my keyboard file.
AH: Carl answered this last year: KF is the code but I forgot to take
it out. I now have commented it out. I had it both for Alt-Esc and
Alt-Tab, and there were obvious conflicts with Windows hotkeys. A
TIP: if you are frozen in this and nothing seems to get you out, then
moving from full screen to windowed screen may do the trick.
Mercifully, that command is in VDOS's province, not XyWrite's.