4.016 destructive bug

I received the 4.016 update yesterday. I am having a serious
problem that actually alters text.

I called a 38K file. My normal formatting deltas were at the beginning.
These are the formatting commands I have used without problem with
4.015 and XyWin 4.11. I expanded the format and jumped to the end
of the document. I then switched to page-line mode (graphics does
the same) and tried to jump back to the beginning of the document.
The screen froze and appeared to be unresponsive to cursor keys.
If I expanded the format again I would either be at the top of
the file or could get there. Going to page-line mode again I
often discovered strange changes in the text and formatting deltas.
≪USBODYTEXT≫ changed to ≪USBADYTEXT≫ or ≪BODYTEXT≫. Once it
looked normal in expanded mode but showed up as an erroneous
≪B ODYTEXT≫ in pg-ln mode. Sometimes two or three characters of
text would disappear and three triangles on their sides (like the
soft carriage return) would appear. This always occurred, as far
as I know, near the beginning of the file, just after a two-line
title.

Another, possibly related, bug: sometimes in both page-line and
WYSIWYG mode a page will be ended after perhaps 4.5 inches
instead of the normal 8-9. It will not correct  itself until I
delete the last character before the break (usually a space) and
then put it back. Everything looks normal in expanded mode.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a workaround??
Bugs that destroy text worry me!

Myron