Re: NB startup question

I've been in touch with the head of technical
support for NB and he indicates that there is an
NBSTART.INT in the default sub-directory as there
is also a KBD file. However, he indicates that
the xywrite version should work. I'm having
problems with them also and, as soon as I better
understand his response, I'll post the info on
this site
Dick Giering