Re: on offer (2 items

Reply to note from Richard Giering
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 10:18:47 -0500

-> I take it from your response (below) that the search language
-> is limited to one a single search term, no conjuncts,
-> alternatives, phrases, etc. Is this assumption correct???

No, I was trying to keep it simple. Seems to me we've been around
this block before. The search term can be any "regular expression"
as that term is used in the Unix world. It covers a lot of ground;
very powerful. See any Unix manual for details. I'm sure that if
you rummage around on the Web, you'll find info. there, too.

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/