Re: on offer (2 items

Dick Giering

>I am saving all of the user group messages I
>receive and my space is getting full

Suggestions: (i) skip the questions, the feebler "I seem to remember"
answers, etc; and keep only the meaty stuff; (ii) store the remainder on
the "removable medium" (Jaz, etc.) of your choice. It's hard to believe
that your archive of Xy messages could become hundreds of megabytes long,
and once you have it on a disc of your own you can easily and rapidly grep
through it in any way you care to devise.

Peter Evans