Re: Re Keystrokes: Possible BIOS compatibility

"Patricia M. Godfrey" wrote:

> This time it got through RQ--whereupon the PC spontaneously rebooted.

I'm going to guess this is because you are running W98 . . . . Otherwise,
this would be a whole lot more disturbing. A "real", contemporary, and
reasonably capable OS -- and I'm afraid this would have to include W2K or XP
-- should provide major resistance to a crashing program being able to bring
down the whole works. Such cases should be very few and far between.

Jordan