Re: Out with the Old

>Greetings! I'll chime in on this one. Yes, the command line...AND the fact
>that virtually all of XyWrite's work is done with ASCII text. I LOVE the
>fact that, not only can you switch to Expanded Mode and SEE what format
>commands are affecting what, but you can EDIT those commands! That's
>really swell!
>Steve Lelchuk

Speaking about editable commands, isn't it ironic that everybody out
there seems to go crazy about html, which is basically a XYwrite-type
file format, while at the same time "Word" with its obfuscated format
rules. One would have thought that, with a little help from TTG in
the form of some filters, XY would have been the *perfect*
candidate for editing html files. Too bad it wasn't to be.

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--Support the anti-spam amendment. Join at http://www.cauce.org/