Re: Richard's Objections

Richard Minutillo:
>the SemWare Editor, or Boxer, or any other programmable ascii editor? I
>use the Semware editor for almost all of my plain ascii editing, and

I use the Semware Editor for dealing with *huge* files, where it has
simply more muscle than XYwrite (file size up to 64 MB in my version,
more in the latest I believe), but it is simply no replacement for
XYwrite as for crunching text (writing quick macros on the fly, etc.)
And it has no expanded mode, and no command line! Need I say more?

Don't know about this boxer, but unless it has a command line, I
won't even hold hands with it, either.

>Gee these mailing lists sure are fun.

Why are you defensive?

-- Rene