Re: OT .. Virus Alert.. This one is FAKE

According to Murphy's Law, if there is a human mistake that can cause
something to go wrong, then eventually somebody will make that mistake.

I was using Internet Explorer as an alternative to my main browser,
Netscape. Every time I opened Explorer, a window popped up with a box that
said, "Click here to make Internet Explorer your default browser." For
years I ignored it. then one night I was tired, and clicked on it by
mistake, and it took me an hour to get back to Netscape.

Norman

At 02:10 PM 12/8/01 -0500, WooF wrote:

>> >Like somebody on the street giving you a
>> >pill and saying: "Swallow this". Would you do that?

Norman Bauman
411 W. 54 St. Apt. 2D
New York, NY 10019
(212) 977-3223