Re: DOS Emulator

Wendell Cochran wrote:

> Dual boot, so you can run either of 2 OSes.

Other than possibly cost, a bit more time and effort, I don't see why people
seem to be
afraid of dual boot. With some planning and foresight -- or the guidance of
others who
have done it -- this is highly reliable. I ran 3 OSes for 5 years under System
Commander
(which you don't really need, although it did make things easier to manage),
without being
any great computer whiz, and never had a serious problem related to this.

Jordan