Re: DOS Emulator

I might have known Micro-Squelch-the-competition was behind it. My copy
of Win 98, which was an OEM version, is dated 11-24-98, and installed
quite nicely (for M$!) on hardware totally differeent from what it was
OEM'd for: it was for a Dell, and is running on a generic AMD K6-2. I'm
aware of the driver issue, of course, but the kinds of clone shops and
mail-order places from which one would buy bare iron usually also sell
their components to upgraders, and have CDs with drivers for most current
opsyses. Of course, with "support" for Win 9x revoked, they may drop
those drivers. May have already, though I still see Win 98 as an option
in some of the mail order ads.
Norman wanted to know where one can get copies of Win 98: Look in the
back of Computer Shopper or on Processor.com. Also try the shows
and sales Jordan and I were discussing. In this neck of the woods,
MarketPro has one every month, and W. B. Barlow (tri-statefairs.com) too.
Patricia