vDos and microlytics speller

Dear Carl
I imagine you are using the US dictionary under vDos. I have just been searching in the XY archives and I was reminded that the USDICT works without EMS but UKDICT does not. I tested it, and the US dictionary works for me too, but not the UK. Do you have a copy of the UK dictionary, and if so would you be able to try it to see if that works too with your installation. (You surely know this but you have to copy UKDICT.SPL to DICT.SPL)

Thanks

Paul