Re: vDosXy on OS X

Myron,

When I say I am running vDOSXy in CrossOver without Windows, I guess I
should clarify.

You may be right that under the hood, so to speak, CrossOver and Wine
are actually running emulated Windows processes.

What I mean is, it was not necessary to install Windows to get this
far with CrossOver. I simply installed CrossOver and then copied the
vDOSXy and Xy folders into the appropriate path. Bingo. It runs.

It is necessary, so far as I know, to have a working copy of a Windows
installation CD to get this far with Parallels or VirtualPC.