RE: HTML Format Problems (Was Pre-Xy)

Title: RE: HTML Format Problems (Was Pre-Xy)

Ahh...but that is simply your reader's interpretation of my post. I'm sure many members would attest to the fact that my replies are, in fact, something other than plain text. It's curious that you're seeing plain and not HTML-inspired gibberish. It may be that my posts are actually RTF...which is what I thought originally.

-bry