Re: From the KBD file: What is this ?

"M.W. Poirier" wrote:

> > It works, but has some conflict with the dedicated U2 Helpkey,
> > producing an Error Beep & message. I could always move it
> > somewhere else, but the mnemonic seemed solid to me, relating as
> > it does to cleaning up after U2 Help, where I find the residual
> > Window Border annoying. Is there some NO or NI type thing I
> > could employ, to smooth over the conflict ?
> >
> > Jordan
>
>  I have discovered one way to get rid of the residual border after
>  running U2. Pull down the WINDOW menu, go to MAXIMIZE and press
>  ENTER. It should work. But I agree with you, it would be nice
>  if it disappeared on its own.
>
>  M.W. P.

Thanks for the tip, but this appears to be geared either towards XyWin,
or running Xy _under_ Win, neither of which I do. (I run 4.018 under
OS/2, in a full-screen DOS session.)

I should also mention that after I zap the border with func BT, it
leaves a minor anomaly in that subsequently called files will display
with an unuseable (probably illusory) blank line at TOF, which situation
continues until Xy is quit and restarted. A display bug, most likely.

Jordan