Re: XyWrite manuals

Well, our intention when producing the Windows manual was to
combine the Command Reference and Customization Guide into one.
This exchange has caused me to examine those manuals to see how
good a job we did of that and I am sorry to say that it appears
that portions I am sure more technical users are interested in
are indeed not included. Specifically, I note that the sections
from the XyWrite 4.0 Customization Guide on XPL Commands and VA
Setting are not there.

We would be happy to put those materials into a file for
downloading if there is an interest. Please let us know what
you would like, and we will try to make it available.

Kenneth Frank