Re: labels

> want simple label printing, give me your mailing address and I'll send
> you a 5- or 6-year-old release of shareware PC-FILE, which makes it
      That's okay, I've got a copy here -- but does it do snaking columns?
Which it would have to do to do a laser label page -- also will
it use  the ascii file, or will I have to retype? I should take a
look at dBase, that does labels too, and I can import XY files
into it no problem. And  it's already loaded. If I had to retype,
I'd just retype it into the  Ventura format.  --

Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx seaverh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
harmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    All is impermanent, but this too shall pass away, and the way of the
Samurai is death --- so speak your mind now, or forever hold your peace!