Bitstream fonts

Friends,
As I've mentioned here before, Bitstream has never gone generic with its
Speedo fonts; moreover, they're frightfully expensive. I did find one
package, however, of fonts intended for WordPerfect 6.0 for DOS, which
contains 50 fonts including some nice display fonts and a complete set of
Garamond (normal, italic, bold, bold italic). I paid only $24.99 at Egghead
for hit package, but that was about 4 years ago. You may be able to find it
still -- I haven't checked. There's an 800 number for Bitstream on the
package: 1-800-522-FONT for inside the US or Canada. For other countries,
you have to call their local number, 1-617-497-6222.

If anybody tries to get them, let the rest of the group know!

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx