Re: Bitstream fonts

Kenneth, RE the requirement of Bitstream fonts in XyWin, you said: "In fact, in
XyWin loading the bitstream fonts in fact is not required. There is a command
setting, UWF, which determines how Bitstream Fonts are used. If you set
UFW=3, Bitstream fonts are not loaded and are not used." Thanks for the
information. I did as you suggested and it worked. I've now been able to
remove the \btfonts directory from my hard drive. My first posting, which
contained a list of items and problems with XyWin, included a request for all
of XyWin's commands and functions. You've provided an ilustration here of why
this list would be handy. Is such a list available? If it is, where can I
find it? If it is not, would you ask someone to compile and disseminate it?
(This is a repost at the Sysop's suggestion. My previous posting did not
contain Kenneth Frank's address.)