Re: "Cant run command"

More on the path statement:
You can reduce some duplication in the path statement by including C:\..; and
C:\..\.. in the path statement. These look up one and two levels into the
"parent" of any current directory, so you may be able to eliminate some
entries. If your path statement is still too long (over 127 chars.), you can
increase the enviroment statement (I think in Config.sys, but I'm not sure) to
a higher number. See your operating system docs for that.

Tim Baehr