Re: xyGeos???

Okay, Okay, but all they need is Ensemble, and whoever DPI is
(that is marketing it now) can't be too flush, they don't have a
commercial account, just aol -- and just think of having an
integrated spreadsheet/database/wp/draw/comm/fax/whatever else with XY at its heart.
Probably have to strip XY back down to its old assembler heart to
make it work, but so what -- it would put SmartSuite, and every
other suite to shame.

The more I play with it, the more I like it. I'm putting Ensemble on a Compq
Portable III (286-12 w/2meg and a mathco) and giving it to my 4
year old grandson for Xmas.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx
=============
Microsoft Network, or any service owned in full or in part by
Microsoft, is prohibited from redistributing this work in any
form, in whole or in part.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this
post is available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or
local equivalent.
Posting without permission constitutes an agreement to these
terms. Please send notices of violation to hseaver@xxxxxxxx
and postmaster@xxxxxxxx.