RE: A radical idea: a new XyWrite

The issue is that HTML messages are never archived here:
Yes, and as I explained last summer, Freelists.org has made it clear that this was done for security reasons and it wasn't going to change. So if you insist on posting to the list in HTML instead of plain text, your email must at least be in MIME multipart format with a plain-text or quoted-printable part in *addition* to the HTML part. A message consisting solely of ... *will* be stripped out in its entirety before archiving. Here's my post from 30 July 2017: https://www.freelists.org/post/xywrite/HTML-and-the-list-archive -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx