AB... mnemonic

I once worked with an editor whom I was introducing to XyWrite (III+, as it
happens), and she found the obvious-seeming interpretation/mnemonic for AB =
ABort so distressing that she seemed unwilling, or even unable, to remember it
and use it; and, indeed, her aversion to "AB[ort]" was actually getting in the
way of her using XyWrite, which I was trying (against some opposition) to make a
standard within my department. When I suggested that she think of F5,A,B,F9 as
"AB[andon]" she was perfectly happy.

					Eric Van Tassel